“Having been raised on classic country, I have a great appreciation of country music’s foundations, which makes me the right artist to push the genre into uncharted waters. I want to take my fans to where their toes are just barely touching the bottom. They know where they are but they are excited by what’s next.”
- Ry Bradley performs over 150 shows per year across the United States and Europe.
- Music Row Magazine’s Robert K Oermann’s DISCovery Award article states, “Pretty dang cool. It has a throbbing, irresistible rhythm and double-time delivery of its verse lyrics. His voice ranges from a gritty growl to a shouted tenor, which gives the disc loads of dynamics. Toss in a sizzling electric guitar solo and an electronic effect or two and you’ve got a mini audio sensation.”
- Jeff Game at AXS.com states, “Bradley is not a typical country entertainer by any stretch of the imagination, as he seems to always be looking for a cause or reason to help others in need out or even give back to the next generation of musical artists. At the same time, this emerging young artist roots himself in old-school country singer-songwriters like Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings and the legendary Californian born and bred Merle Haggard, who also made the golden state his home up until his death in 2016. “
- Ry had the pleasure of opening for Miranda Lambert, Florida Georgia Line, Kellie Pickler, Scotty McCreery and Tyler Farr.
- Ry’s songs have been featured in NBC’s Chicago Med and ABC Family’s The Fosters.
- New Kind of Lonely was featured on SiriusXM the Highway and over 100 terrestrial radio stations.
- Ry Bradley and his Co-Writer and producer, Justin Busch, wrote and produced a song titled The Next Aldean Show where 100% of all proceeds are donated to the victims of the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival while partnering with The National Compassion Fund.
Ry Bradley - Country Music Artist | Singer | Songwriter | Guitarist
Ry performs over 150 dates a year at venues across the North America including:
Angel Stadium, Angels Icehouse, Blaisdell Arena, Borderline, Downtown Disney, Fox 7 Austin, LA County Fair, Lake Mission Viejo, House of Blues, Joe’s Great American, OC Fair, Peoria Sports Complex, Sagebrush Cantina, The Canyon, The Coach House, The Ranch, The Viper Room, The Whiskey a Go Go, Viva Cantina, Wayfarer and many more.
Hard Not to Feel on Today in Nashville September 2018:
Freedom Like This Official Video:
The Next Aldean Show Lyric Video:
Management: Tom Tanno 818.515.8079
Find Ry on Social Media: @RyBradleyMusic
Listen To Ry Bradley’s Latest Album, Everything I’ve Got:
- Hard Not to Feel Ry Bradley 3:36
- I Just Wanna Be Seen Ry Bradley 3:45
- Leave You With a Song Ry Bradley 2:57
- Some Nights Are Just Worth It Ry Bradley 3:26
- New Kind of Lonely Ry Bradley 3:37
- Freedom Like This Ry Bradley 3:42
- 02 Gone
Social Media Followers
- November 9 – Newport Beach, Ca – On The Rocks
- November 10 – Anaheim, Ca – Downtown Disney
- November 16 – Long Beach, Ca -Pike Outlets
- February 8 – Phoenix, Az – TBD
- February 9 – Lubbock, Tx – TBD
- June 20 – Hollywood, Ca – Dolby Theater
- April 27 – Helena, Al – Goodfellas Social Club